- “The Android Who Gave Herself Away” – Rohinton Daruwala – ETTT#23
- “Just Rosie” – Kathleen A. Lawrence – ETTT#23
- “Universe Hopping” – Amanda Partridge – ETTT#24
- “The Tree Builder” – Christina Loraine — ETTT #25
- “Of One’s Choosing” – Loretta Casteen — ETTT #26
- “Point of Departure” – FJ Bergmann – ETTT #26
Congratulations to all of the nominees! Eye to the Telescope, a quarterly online journal, began publishing science-fiction, fantasy, horror, and other speculative poetry in 2011, under the auspices of the Science Fiction & Fantasy Poetry Association. Its editors are selected by the current SFPA president and change with each issue; as a result, editorial policies change with each issue. The current call for submissions is for Arthuriana.
The Science Fiction and Fantasy Poetry Association was established in 1978 by Suzette Haden-Elgin and has an international membership representing over 19 nations and cultures including United States, Italy, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Ireland, Romania, Poland, Denmark, Germany, France, Spain, Israel, South Africa, Singapore, Thailand, Laos, South Korea, Australia, and New Zealand. The Science Fiction and Fantasy Poetry Association publishes two journals: Star*Line and Eye to the Telescope. It oversees three major literary awards for poetry: The Rhyslings, the Dwarf Stars, and the Elgin Awards. It also conducts an annual science fiction poetry contest and other special events and gatherings. For further information, visit www.sfpoetry.com